Project support Apprentice
Purpose of Role:
To work as part of the Projects Team, ensuring the efficient running of project administration functions on a number of contracts held by the company to ensure that a quality service is provided to clients and end users.
In addition, training will be provided in the appropriate business administrative functions (Purchasing, Production Administration, Dispatch, Quality Control) to meet the development needs of the successful candidate.
Hutchinson Engineering is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of specialist steel support structures, primarily to the Mobile Telecommunications and Wind-Turbine industries. The business operates in-house Design, Manufacture and Deployment functions from a number of sites located in Widnes, Cheshire, has a turnover of £20m and employs 130 personnel.
Key Objectives of the Role:
- Develop client relationships.
- Process client order requirements, monitor production activities and ensure structure deployment to agreed timescales.
- Develop suitable product knowledge to enable client queries to be addressed and resolved.
- Monitor performance KPI systems to assess and develop the department activities.
- Liaise with business Design, Purchasing, Production and Dispatch functions to ensure client and business needs are achieved.
Additional Role Information:
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- Interest in project management or customer account management.
- A solid ability in the use of MS Office, Project Databases and similar systems.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Training will be provided to the suitable candidate.
- An ability to understand production drawings would be an advantage, but training will be provided in this area.
- 3-month trial period required.
- Hours of works are 8am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday,
- Your annual holiday entitlement is 21 days, plus Public Holidays.