Competitive Salary commensurate with ability and experience (£15.13-£15.89)
Purpose of Role :
To provide support to a busy manufacturing steel workshop by welding various specialist steel structures serving the Telecom, Petrochemical On & Off Shore Renewable sectors.
Company Overview :
Hutchinson Engineering is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of specialist steel support structures, primarily to the Mobile Telecommunications and Renewable Energy industries. The business operates in-house Design, Manufacture and Deployment functions from a number of sites located in Merseyside, has a turnover of £20m and employs 135 personnel.
Key Objectives of the Role :
- Coded Welder in MAG Solidwire
- Experience in TIG Welding of Stainless Steel and Aluminium would be an advantage.
- Must be certified City & Guilds, willing to undertake test pieces to welding standard 287/1 prior to commencement of role.
- Multi-layer fillet welds and single V butt welds essential, full penetration.
- Welding production control to BSEN 1090-2.
- DNV Standard
Additional Role Information :
The successful candidate must demonstrate :
- Previous experience in structural welding
- Full time position, immediate start required.
- NAECI Blue Book rates paid
- Potential overtime
- Profit Share Scheme